2018 Fall Activity Calendar & Newsletter
Well, the Fall season is right around the corner.
I have missed all of you and can’t wait for you to get here to Riverside. I have a lot of fun things to do as you will see on the calendar.
- I have planned for our Welcome Back dinner, which is provided by Encore/Riverside. It is being held on Thursday, November 8th. Happy Hour will be 4:30 and dinner is 5:00. I know this dinner is coming up very soon so if you are going to attend the dinner please have your table Coordinator have your group/or if you don’t have a group just sign up by Friday, November 2, 2018 by 5:00 pm.
The menu is as follows:
Spaghetti with meat sauce, green salad, roll and desert. Please bring your own table service and BYOB.
- We will have our first Coffee/Announcements on Tuesday, November 6th, starting at 8:30, and that will be our Toy Drive Kickoff date.
- We are going to have Taco night on Thursday, November 15th. I have DJ Buz coming for our dance that evening. The Coordinator sheets will be in the black holder in the hallway. Please have your Coordinator sheets with your money by Friday, November 9th to the office. The cost will be $6 per person. Make out checks to Riverside Activity Fund please!
- We will be having a Fall Judy Klein Blood Drive. The date is on Tuesday, November 20th, so please sign up to help save lives.
- The Riverside Craft Sale coordinated by Roy Bull Site 252 will be on Saturday, December 8th. Please remember to bring all of the wonderful items, crafts and jewelry that you made this summer. We are looking forward to another successful Craft Sale.
- The Kingfisher’s Christmas Lights Tour will sail on Tuesday, December 11th. We have 40 seats available @ $19.00 each. If you wish to go please sign up at coffee on Tuesday December 4th.
- The decoration for the pavilion this Christmas season is presents. I would like to have your decoration to be at least 3 feet long. So bring your ideas and materials. We will be decorating on Wednesday, December 12th.
- We will be having our Christmas Eve Celebration again Coordinated by our very talented Audrey Vermont. We will be doing the Ornament Exchange and enjoying cookies and punch afterwards.
- The theme for New Years Eve party is “Midnight in Paradise”. The entertainment for the evening is Black Tie DJ Brian Pentacost!
See your calendar link below for dates and times, and for any changes and updates always check our riversidesnowbirds.com website.
See You Soon,
Sandy Clark, Activities Director