If you'd like to stay in the "KNOW" about Pickleball and Ladies & Couples Golf, sign up in the Breezeway for Team Reach.
You'll need to download the app and watch for an invitation to join. Anita Lancor coordinates this app for us here at Riverside. Any Questions see her at site #273
Left Right Center Game
Every Tuesday in the PAV at 6:30 p.m. Bring 3 Quarters.
Be a BIG WINNER (maybe).
Do you want to hear about what's happening at Riverside?
- Have you heard about the "Happening's Email"?
- Is the Bike Club something you're interested in?
- Is kayaking a sport you'd like to try?
Then, if you haven't already, you need to sign up for the Riverside Notifications.
- Once you've created an account on our website
- Go to the Notification menu at the top and select SUBSCRIBE
- Complete the form & select RIVERSIDE SNOWBIRDS ALERT (we recommend you select HTML as the preferred format)
- You will then start receiving the Riverside Happenings emails. You can select other notifications on the same site.
In Case of Emergency
CLICK HERE to print an Emergency Information Form to keep in your Rig. On this form list your home address & Riverside Site #, emergency contacts, allergies, medical conditions, etc. Update this form every 6 months & date it.
Many people keep this completed form on their refrigerator or somewhere safe where it can be quickly found. Having this information available in an emergency could save your life.
You can pick up a paper copy in the office.
SERIOUSLY!!! IT'S YOUR DOG!
SO SCOOP THEIR POOP!
And Remember...NO EXTENDABLE leashes.
Tie a Yellow Ribbon
There are many reasons why a dog may need space. If you would like your dog to have that special space 'tie a yellow ribbon 'round' your special fur baby. If you need a ribbon stop by the office. If you see a yellow ribbon, please give the distance that special pet needs. Thank You!
Arcadia Center Needs Water, Blankets & Tarps
Arcadia Center for the Needy in Arcadia ALWAYS needs water. And this time of year, as the evenings get cooler, they also need blankets & tarps. Please consider donating!
THANK YOU RIVERSIDE!