Snowbird Forum

You must be logged in to post messages.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discuss things that do not fit into the other Forum areas.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a "guide" for the TV service offered by Riverside

Looking for a "guide" for the TV service offered by Riverside 5 months 4 weeks ago #1

Check out the web site - titantv.com. Simply type in the location, either Port Charlotte or Arcadia and a complete list of ALL programs (antenna or cable) are listed. Good luck. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for a "guide" for the TV service offered by Riverside 6 months 1 week ago #2

You can find a channel list for the Riverside cable system by going to Resources > Riverside Cable Channels on the Main Menu of this website.  It is an internal cable system so you will not be able to just enter a cable system name into an Internet service like TV Guide.  You can, however, use a service like TV Guide to find out what is on any channel you are interested in by using the default All Channel listing.  

Looking for a "guide" for the TV service offered by Riverside 6 months 1 week ago #3

After three years of moving around in the historical area, we are on a site that has the Riverside offered TV service  which is "good enough" for us to cast out the Dish service we've had for years.  My neophyte question is......is there a "guide" to show what is coming up?  It would probably be on the web as I cant find it on the offered channels.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds