Snowbird Forum

You must be logged in to post messages.

The Snowbird Forum Guidelines were updated on 10/16/21. Use of the Forum indicates acceptance of the guidelines.
Discuss things that do not fit into the other Forum areas.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Florida Keys 1 month 2 weeks ago #1

Lots of good information. Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll see what I can do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Florida Keys 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

Jim is correct, Blue water is by far the nicest and the most expensive. Boyd's is closest to Key West, however, very tight sites.
We wintered at the Jolly Roger in Marathon for 12 years. I would highly recommend it (keep in mind, it's 60 miles from KW). Biggest issue you're going to have is getting a site in the middle of the season.

Florida Keys 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

Jolly Roger in Marathon.  Great place!

Florida Keys 1 month 2 weeks ago #4

Without a doubt the best is Bluewater Key .  Also without a doubt it's by far the most expensive.  It is a condominium where owners rent out their sites (either through the management or a third party--do a search.)  It fairly close to Key West and all sites are on the water (either canal or bay.)  Generally, most of the campgrounds in the keys have very tight sites where you may not be able to deploy an awning.

Florida Keys 1 month 2 weeks ago #5

Any one have recommendations for a good campground in the Florida Keys?  We are thinking of late the January 2022 timeframe. Appreciate your help. 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds