Snowbird Forum

You must be logged in to post messages.

The Snowbird Forum Guidelines were updated on 9/9/20. Use of the Forum indicates acceptance of the guidelines.
Sell, buy, or trade personal items, or request or offer services.

All classifieds posted prior to August 2020 have been removed to insure that only relevant classifieds appear in the Forum. This removal of old classifieds occurs each year before the start of the new season.

If your classified was removed, but is still relevant, please feel free to re-post it or ask the SysAdmin to restore it.

During the season, if your classified is no longer relevant (for example, if the item was sold), please post an update indicating the classified's current status. All classifieds are removed prior to the beginning of a new season.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2013 Thor Tuscany Site 281 45ft with 3 Slides and 3 AC units 1 month 1 day ago #1

Hi all,

I am now an Annual on Site 281. I am offering the Coach for rent during the months of 
December, February, March and April. The rental is $2,500 per month. I do prefer a monthly occupancy. I would be willing to negotiate a discount for multiple monthly rental.  3 Slides, 3 AC's. Outdoor TV,  Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave/Convection Oven, Fireplace, King Bed, Bath and 1/2.

Sorry absolutely no Smoking, in, out of the Coach or on the site. Sorry No Pets.
A rental contract will be required, a security deposit and a cleaning deposit.
Electric included, completely furnished with everything you would need including outdoor chairs, BBQ grill, pool noodles, linens towels etc.

Please call or text Leslee at 239-910-6553 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Leslee Moniz.

For Sale or Rent 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

239-910-6553

For Sale or Rent 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

We know someone who may be interested in renting for a month. Can you forward a phone number where they can reach you.

For Sale or Rent 1 month 3 weeks ago #4

Hi Riverside Friends,
Sadly my husband, Frank passed away in January.
Riverside has always been our happy place.    I am looking to sell or rent out the Coach. Its is a  45ft beauty.
2013 Thor Tuscany 45ft bath and 1/2 all the bells an whistles. Very clean in like new condition. Would consider seasonal rental 2wk minimum would prefer monthly of Motor Home to 2 non smoking adults, sorry no pets.  
I can provide photos and details upon request
Please call or text me 
239-910-6553

Last edit: by Leslee Moniz.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds