Snowbird Forum

You must be logged in to post messages.

The Snowbird Forum Guidelines were updated on 10/16/21. Use of the Forum indicates acceptance of the guidelines.
Sell, buy, or trade personal items, or request or offer services.

All classifieds posted prior to September 2021 have been removed to insure that only relevant classifieds appear in the Forum. This removal of old classifieds occurs each year before the start of the new season.

If your classified was removed, but is still relevant, please feel free to re-post it or ask the SysAdmin to restore it.

During the season, if your classified is no longer relevant (for example, if the item was sold), please post an update indicating the classified's current status. All classifieds are removed prior to the beginning of a new season.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

STILL AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL: DECEMBER, or, JANUARY, or MARCH 3 weeks 3 days ago #1

Donna, we're just awaiting receipt of payment for one booking.  Provided that arrives as planned, the only time still available is the first half of December.  As soon as we put up some ads, the bookings happened quickly.  Thanks for your interest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

STILL AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL: DECEMBER, or, JANUARY, or MARCH 3 weeks 4 days ago #2

Linda is this still available?  A neighbor is looking for a place. 

STILL AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL: DECEMBER, or, JANUARY, or MARCH 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

STILL AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL:  DECEMBER, or, JANUARY, or MARCH
(*** NOTE: ignore what shows on AirBnB calendar!)

I invite you to have a look at this vacation rental property owned by a friend/resident of Port Charlotte, …

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/39365088?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=f9318b35-013a-460b-bbd0-7a962be340b9

Located in a desirable Port Charlotte neighbourhood, and owned by a good friend, this immaculate 3bdrm 2bath rental home is worthy of consideration. If you know of anyone who might be interested, Reply to this Post, or, send me an email. You'll find my email address in the Riverside Directory.  I'll provide you with Owner contact information via email.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds