|You must be logged in to post messages.|
Snowbird Forum Guidelines
You agree, through your use of this Forum to the following guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in restricted access. The intent of these guidelines is to make the use of the Forum an enjoyable experience for everyone. These guidelines will be updated as needed.
- Do not make personal attacks or display rude and obnoxious behavior (use common sense and show respect to your fellow campers.)
- Do not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright, or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- With the exception of personal classifieds in the Classified category, advertisements are not allowed. Additionally, spam, flooding, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are prohibited.
- Do not use profanity or make any posts that are not fit for the entire family.
- Other than the exception that follows, political information, political viewpoints and links to political information may not be posted anywhere in the Forum. Posts that directly relate to issues that affect RVing may be posted in the Around the Campfire category as long as the posts present the issue in an unbiased and informative manner. These posts should simply inform readers that an issue exists that they might be interested in and should not reflect, or present, the position of any individual or group.
- Do not post the same message in multiple categories.
- Make sure your post is relative to the category you are posting in (read the category description.)
- If your post is not related to the Subject of the topic you are reading, do not reply to the current topic—create a New Topic for your message.
- Use the Photo Gallery (and not the Forum) to share multiple pictures.
- Make sure your Subject line gives an accurate description of your post so other campers can make an informed decision on whether or not they wish to read it.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posts and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Riverside RV Resort, this website, and its staff.
Anyone who feels that a post is objectionable is encouraged to contact an administrator or moderator immediately. The staff of this forum reserves the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary.