Snowbird Forum

You must be logged in to post messages.

Updates on snowbird campers at Riverside (i.e., new babies, health issues, deaths, relocation, etc.)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moving on

Moving on 7 months 1 week ago #1

• Bernie & Claudia McCaffery
Good luck to both you and your dad.

Moving on 7 months 1 week ago #2

• Valerie & John Carter
Hi Keith, I guess we won't be running into each other walking our dogs. Sorry to see you go. Safe trip and good health to both you and your dad. John and Val Carter

Moving on 7 months 1 week ago #3

Well, the time has finally come for my Dad (313) and me (32). On Monday, May 7th, we start a new chapter in our lives as we go to Missouri to be closer to the family. This was not an easy choice as we have been here so long. But our health got the better of both of us so the decision was made by all to be together in Missouri. Some of the family will be here to assist in driving the vehicles back to MO. I am flying out very early Monday so I can get some loose ends tied up when I get there. We both know that this is the best choice we could make. It has been nice knowing all of you for all these years. We are going to miss everyone here at Riverside. We will continue to keep up with what is happening here. We bought a house in Conway. We will stay in a rental in Buffalo until we close on the one in Conway end of this month/first part of next. Some of you are on facebook so we can keep connected there as well. So until we meet again, goodbye to everyone at Riverside.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds