Snowbird Forum

You must be logged in to post messages.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All classifieds posted before September 2019 have been removed to insure that only relevant classifieds appear in the Forum. This removal of old classifieds occurs each year before the start of the new season.

If your classified was removed, but is still relevant, please feel free to re-post it or ask the SysAdmin to restore it.
Updates on snowbird campers at Riverside (i.e., new babies, health issues, deaths, relocation, etc.)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sold Motor Coach Bought 5th Wheel

Sold Motor Coach Bought 5th Wheel 1 month 5 days ago #1

Congratulations!  Good choice on 5W. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sold Motor Coach Bought 5th Wheel 1 month 6 days ago #2

Congrats!  You are sure to enjoy all the new space a fifth wheeler provides.  See ya soon!

Sold Motor Coach Bought 5th Wheel 1 month 1 week ago #3

So happy for you and Pam.  You are part of my Riverside family.

See you soon,
Sandy

Sold Motor Coach Bought 5th Wheel 1 month 1 week ago #4

Congratulations on your new Grand Design. Hope all goes according to plan and you can start enjoying your new Riverside home away from home. See you there.

Sold Motor Coach Bought 5th Wheel 1 month 1 week ago #5

Hello Everyone,

Wow, this summer sure is flying by, isn't it? I am writing to let you know that my wife, Pam and I have traded in our Winnebago Sightseer and have purchased a Grand Design 375 RES 5th wheel. We don't plan to purchase a tow vehicle, so we have signed up for the annual plan and will have our 5er delivered from Ohio to Riverside on October 1st. We have been placing our "Stuff" in it for the trip down there. 

Last year was our first, but we really loved everything about the place. We are on site 472 in the Lakes area, so when you get there, stop in for a tour. We made so many friends there, already and we are looking forward to meeting more folks this upcoming season. See you all soon.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds