Page 3 of 3
Creating a New Sub-Category
Click the Category tab to create a new Sub-Category under the current category.
- Be sure you are in the Category that you want your new Sub-Category to be a child of.
- Enter the new Sub-Categories name.
- Click on the Create Sub-Category button.
- Optionally, you can add a category description.
- Once you have created the new Sub-Category, you can use the Upload tab to upload pictures to it (see above.).
- Note: once you upload pictures, they are available immediately for others to view.
By default, Categories (and sub Categories) are owned by individual users.
- Initially, no one else can upload pictures to a new category you create.
- Important: the site administrator may rearrange pictures and Categories to place pictures in more appropriate Categories.
- Since you are limited in the number of categories you can own, send a message to the System Admin to remove it from your ownership and allow other users to upload to the new sub-category.
- The administrator will modify the permissions to allow all registered users to upload to it.
- If you want your Category or images modified in any way, contact the System Admin.